Monday, November 20, 2006

Visit of the Family

English:

Good morning everyone,
I'm sorry, it's been a while I haven't posted anything.

My family came to California to visit me and my girlfriend. We went to many different places in Los Angeles, from Hollywood to Venice Beach. They went to San Francisco without me (I was working at the AFI Festival) and I joined them in Las Vegas for the end of their tour.

We visited Zion Park, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Seligman, Santa Barbara and Malibu to end the trip on the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica. We all had a great time.

Enjoy some pictures from L.A. by clicking on the link on the right.
Take care and thanks for reading.
Marc

***

Français:

Bonjour à tous,
Je n'ai pas mis de message depuis quelques temps et m'en excuse.

Ma famille est venue en Californie pour me visiter moi et Fabienne. Nous avons été dans beaucoup d'endroits à Los Angeles, de Hollywood é Venice Beach. Ils sont allés à San Francisco sans moi (je travaillais pour le festival AFI) et je les ai rejoins à Las Vegas pour la fin de leur voyage.

On a visité Zion Park, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Seligman, Santa Barbara et Malibu pour finir le trip sur la Promenade de Santa Monica. Nous nous sommes tous bien amusés.

Visionnez quelques photos de L.A. en cliquant sur le lien sur la droite.
Meilleures salutations et merci de me lire.
Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home